Blogo De Wilson

The incoherent ramblings of an insominiac.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Pea's Nirvana

well kids, The Pea and I are off to Colorado, - home of Nectar of the Pea - Coors Light. Though we won't be visiting the hallowed grounds that Adolf Coors built in Golden, we will be staying with Camille and Adam in beautiful Crested Butte. I plan on spending the next four days fly fishing and drinking good beer. I can't imagine anything better (well, not that doesn't involve Pamela Anderson and a pygmy goat). As discussed, I really love the water, and standing in a crystal clear mountain stream all day looking for trout is about as good as it gets. Plus, we haven't seen Camille and Adam since Coventry in the fall of 04. If I have internet access, I'll try and rap at you, but I don't foresee it. Please don't rob my house while we're away. See you Sunday. Keep the town brown while we're gone.

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Jun 27, 01:36:00 PM PDT, Blogger Steanso said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Tue Jun 27, 02:14:00 PM PDT, Blogger Steanso said…

    Ooops. How did I delete that last one? Anyway, have a good trip. Don't piss off those Coloradans or they'll bury you in a shallow, unmarked grave somewhere up there in the mountains. We'll try not to party too hard in your absence... (we know you hate to miss things)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home